1st March 2016, 01:01 PM
Narasiha

How to join Merchant Navy and how to get Indian CDC?

Dear,
Sir,
My name is NARESH SEELAM.I completed my B.tech in mechanical(2010to2014).Also I have Two years Experience in Hydro project contraction.How to join Indian Mar chant NAVY and How to get Indian CDC.Please tell me sir.Present I have 25 years Old.

1st March 2016, 10:24 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to join Merchant Navy and how to get Indian CDC?

CDS is the Combined Defense Services examination which is conducted by the UPSC board and there are specific eligibility criteria which are available in order to get in to the CDS recruitment.

Required Eligibility:
  1. Should belong to the Citizen of India
  2. In order to apply for Indian Military only un married male candidates who have born between 2nd Jan 1993 to 1st Jan 1998 are eligible
  3. In order to apply for the Indian Naval only un married male candidates who have born in between 2nd Jan 1993 to 1st Jan 1998
  4. In order to apply for the Indian Air force should have age limit between 20 to 24 years
  5. Officers training academy candidates who are male and female both are eligible and should have age limit between 2nd July 1991 and 1st July 1997

As you wish to apply for the Merchant Navy vacancies you are eligible to apply as you have done your B.Tech in Mechanical engineering and if you possess the above age limit for Navy you are eligible to apply for the Merchant Navy vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?