5th March 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?

Hello Everyone,
My kid is doing 10th from IGCSE(Cambridge) and has the following subjects,
English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. I want to shift her to CBSE in 11th class; Is the same possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  2. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  3. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  4. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for a CBSE student?
  5. Is it possible to migrate from WBCHSE to CBSE during mid-term of 11th?
  6. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  9. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  10. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  11. Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?
  12. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  13. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. How to migrate from one CBSE school to other?
  18. What are the subjects I should choose to study in 11th IGCSE to start a Business?
7th March 2016, 02:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?

Yes, it is very much possible there is no problem in it. You can shift your child to any board you wish to after completion of your 10th board examination, but do keep in mind whether your child will be able to adapt the new educational pattern as different boards have different educational system and study pattern varies.

However, you can very much opt for it, there is no harm in it.
7th March 2016, 02:41 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from IGCSE to CBSE for studying in 11th standard?

Yes, it is possible.

You will just have to visit the respective school where your child wishes to get admission in and get the application form, or you can even get it online and if she does fulfill the admission criteria, she will be very much eligible for admission in that respective school under CBE boar, and if not then you can look for some other CBSE schools as different schools have different admission criteria.
15th May 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

IGCSE declares results in August (Provisional results) and 11th in CBSE school starts from June. Then how to manage the admission from IGCSE to CBSE?
15th May 2018, 07:57 PM
adda00

Results of IGCSE is declared in August and 11th in CBSE school starts in June. so how to manage the migration from IGCSE to CBSE?
14th July 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

My son is in cbse till 8th now I shift to IGCSE in 9th can I change again in cbse in 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?