8th March 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?

I am a 3rd year B.tech students. I wish to do vocational training at BARC located at Mumbai. So kindly tell me the procedure for enrolling myself for the vocational training there?

11th March 2016, 05:05 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?

** Firstly you need to had a NOC Certificate through your college which you will get in training and placement cell.
** You can apply for the training in BARC through your college because they take minimum number of candidate from each branch in every college.
** So go through your training and placement cell talk about to enrol your name for the training in BARC.
** Or you can directly go through the training office of BARC and talk about the procedure for joining industrial training and then take the application form and fill it with full detail and submit it with your NOC.
** Then they will shortlist the candidate for the training if you where selected then you can do training in BARC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?