15th December 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?

Hi
i m a 7th sem student, (mech branch) and wanna ask wats the procedure & upcoming training period for vocational training.
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  2. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  5. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student
  10. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  11. How to do vocational training in NTPC Kharagpur? What is the procedure and time requirement?
  12. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  13. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  14. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  15. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  16. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
  17. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  18. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
13th June 2016, 01:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?

It is difficult for us to give the procedure and upcoming period of vocational training unless you provide us the info of the organization in which you want to pursue vocational training. Usually, being a mechanical engineering student, you can pursue vocational training in -

- PSUs like NTPC, PGCL, ONGC, etc.
- Private steel plants like Tata Steel, Bhushan Steel, Jindal Steel, etc.
- Private power plants like Reliance Power, Tata Power, JSW Energy, etc.
- Automobile companies like Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, etc.
- State Electricity Corporation of India

You will need to contact the concerned company, get the application form, fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents to apply for vocational training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?