13th March 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to shift CBSE candidate into WBCHSE after 10th?

Hello, My son is in 10th standard of CBSE. He is finding it difficult to cope up his studies. The syllabus is also huge and the school is also new affiliated to CBSE. Is it advisable to shift him to WBCHSE after 10th? We are in confusion. Can you help us in this regard please?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to shift CBSE candidate into WBCHSE after 10th? -- [New]
  2. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  4. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  5. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
  6. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  7. Which is better among CBSE and WBCHSE to study 11th Biology?
  8. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  9. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  12. Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?
  13. Is it possible to migrate from WBCHSE to CBSE during mid-term of 11th?
  14. Can I shift from CBSE-I to CBSE after completion of 11th?
  15. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  16. If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?
  17. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. Question papers of 10th WBCHSE Selection exam are checked by School Teachers?
30th January 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to shift CBSE candidate into WBCHSE after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, My son is in 10th standard of CBSE. He is finding it difficult to cope up his studies. The syllabus is also huge and the school is also new affiliated to CBSE. Is it advisable to shift him to WBCHSE after 10th? We are in confusion. Can you help us in this regard please?

Yes, it is advisable to shift CBSE candidate into WBCHSE after 10th, as you mentioned, the student is struggling to study CBSE syllabus. The state board schools are also good schools, he has to put more effort in studies to score good marks in 12th class. Many of the students change the schools after 10th, so it is common to change from one board to another. So you can shift your son from CBSE to WBCHSE after 10th. Some of the state board syllabuses are easier to study compared to the CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?