17th March 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Computer Application Diploma course?

Hello,
I have just given my 10th Board exam and now thinking to do some Computer course. Kindly tell me about the Computer Application Diploma course for me. Kindly provide me the details of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer Application Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course for BCA graduate?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  5. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  6. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  7. TTA question papers for last 10 years -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  9. Does Computer Engineering Diploma course contains Maths to study? Detailed information, course duration and syllabus of Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Is there any shorter term course of 1 year duration?
  11. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  12. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  13. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  14. How much fee structure is required for admission into PGDCA course?
  15. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
  16. Detailed information about Industrial Training in Birla 3M Pvt. Ltd for Diploma Computer Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  18. What kind of job is offered in RBI for B.Com(Computer Application) SC student? Detailed information and list of coaching classes for RBI recruitment exam?
18th March 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Computer Application Diploma course?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Application course, you must have completed 12th standard from a recognised board. The duration of Diploma course is 1 year. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Application course. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Computer Application course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?