18th March 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to learn Post Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as I am doing final year of Diploma. What will I do for further studies?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  6. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  7. What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  15. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2016, 05:58 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?

It would be better if you opt for LEET examination to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Mechanical) course as it will be beneficial for you in your future. Therefore, my suggestion to you is to opt for the above mentioned course.
19th March 2016, 06:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?

You can opt for higher studies in the following below mentioned fields;

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering.

> Bachelor of Engineering in Applied Mechanics.

> Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.

> Bachelor of Engineering in Advanced Mechanical Systems.
19th March 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of final year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. After completion of your Graduation course, you can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
20th March 2016, 12:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to learn Post Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as I am doing final year of Diploma. What will I do for further studies?
The aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can join the B.Tech course through lateral entry mode, i.e. joining in the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. For the lateral entry admission you have to appear for separate entrance examination. The marks scored in the Diploma and entrance will be considered for the admission. The course is available in many colleges in India. They are;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?