19th March 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to regularly attend Government school in 12th standard?

I am studying in the government school in delhi. I am studying in the 12th standard right now. I want to know that if it is necessary to attend the government school regularly in 12th. Please reply.

19th March 2016, 11:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to regularly attend Government school in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in the government school in delhi. I am studying in the 12th standard right now. I want to know that if it is necessary to attend the government school regularly in 12th. Please reply.
Since, 12th standard is the every important stage, which will decide your career. It is not mandatory to attend the class regularly. But, lacking in attendance percentage will be let problem at the time of 12th standard examination. It's always better to maintain the average attendance percentage to appear in the 12th board exam.
20th March 2016, 02:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to regularly attend Government school in 12th standard?

Look, it is not that much mandatory that everyday you have to attend the whole classes in your class 12th. But only if you want to study at your home rather than going to school everyday, then only you can miss your school for somedays and continue your studies at home or in a private tution.
My opinion for you will be that, attend the important classes and practicals at your school without missing them and rest of the time concentrate at your studies at home.
20th March 2016, 02:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, it not necessary to pursue from the government school to appear for 10+2 board examination.

But, candidates have no option of distance mode in government school of Delhi. So, you have to pursue as regular candidate to appear for board examination.

For other detail about minimum attendance required to appear for examination contact school administrative department.
20th March 2016, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have taken regular admission then surely you have to attend classes. For those who want to do schooling in distance mode can go for open schooling.

There are many government schools which are not conducting classes for students due to absence of teachers but that doesn't mean every government school will be same.
20th March 2016, 09:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You need not attend school on regular basis, but you do have to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance in aggregate in order to be eligible to appear for the board examination. So, if you can maintain the attendance criteria, you might miss a few days of school as you wish.
20th March 2016, 09:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No where in any government or private schools is it necessary to attend school regularly. You just have to maintain a minimum attendance percentage the board mentions and if you are able to maintain the attendance mentioned by the school, so there is no need to attend school regularly. However, it will beneficial for you itself to attend regular classes.
20th March 2016, 09:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one has to attend class 12 classes regularly.

To appear for examination one has to maintain a minimum of 75% of attendance. If the candidate has obtained below 75% of attendance then he/ she is not eligible to appear for class 12 examination.

If the candidate attend the classes regularly, then he/ she can score good marks in class 12 examination and can also crack the entrance examination to pursue graduation courses.
20th March 2016, 11:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are required to attend the school on regular basis being a Government School student as they follow the idea of regular schooling and hence to be eligible for appearing in the board examinations you will have to attend a minimum of 75% classes of the total working day in normal case.

For more details and for any special provision for not attending the classes you can refer to your school officials.
21st March 2016, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is necessary to attend the school regularly in the 12th standard whether you are studying in Government school or private school. Because the marks scored in the 12th is going to decide your future. You have to choose the graduation course after the 12th standard. You should score good marks to get a seat in a reputed college, so that you can get a job easily after your graduation degree. To score good marks in the 12th standard you have to attend the school without fail. The career decider is your 12th standard, so concentrate on your education and attend the school without fail to score high marks in 12th class examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?