20th March 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission to study correspondence M.Com in Calcutta University?

Hello,
I have passed B.Com(H) from Calcutta University in this year. What are the eligibility criteria for getting admission in M.Com correspondence course under Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  2. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  4. Does Calcutta University offer correspondence B.Ed course?
  5. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  6. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  7. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  9. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D after doing M.Com from Calcutta university with 46%?
  11. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  13. Eligibility to study LLB in Calcutta University with 50% in 12th?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  15. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  16. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  18. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence from Delhi/Jamia University? I am from B.A Calcutta University -- [Most Discussed]
23rd March 2016, 06:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study correspondence M.Com in Calcutta University?

For admission in M.Com under CU after completion of your B.com, you need to either score above 60% in your graduation with Hons. in order to get direct admission or else if you have score below 60% in your graduation, you will have to appear and clear an entrance examination conducted by the University itself and then you can very much avail admission to the course mentioned above under CU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?