21st March 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study having completed 1 year of LLB?

Sir,
I have completed 1 year of my LLB out of 3 years course. But now I'm in financial crisis and decided to apply for an Educational Loan. So, please tell me that can I get an Education Loan in this stage to complete my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  2. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  3. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  4. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study LLM course?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  16. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  18. Can i get loan for pursuing LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2016, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study having completed 1 year of LLB?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to complete the rest of the course of LLB. There is no problem in getting education loan after completion of 1st year if you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and satisfy all the norms of education loan. It is true that education loan is sanctioned usually at the beginning of the course but it can also be availed in the middle of the course as well. Your performance in the current course will be taken into consideration while sanctioning your education loan.
21st June 2023, 12:42 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study having completed 1 year of LLB?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan to pursue further studies after completing the first year of LLB (Bachelor of Laws) program. Education loans are typically available for various educational programs, including law courses.

To apply for an education loan after completing the first year of LLB, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the lending institution. The specific requirements may vary depending on the lender, but generally, you will need to provide documents such as your admission letter for the next academic year, fee structure for the remaining years, academic records, identity proof, address proof, and income proof of the co-applicant (if required).

It's important to note that different banks and financial institutions may have different policies and criteria for education loans. Some lenders may have specific requirements or conditions for students who have completed a certain number of years, while others may have a more flexible approach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?