23rd March 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and steps to be followed for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in GITAM University. I want to do my Internship in Infosys. So now how should I apply for my Internship in Infosys? What are the steps?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  3. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  10. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
1st April 2016, 12:20 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and steps to be followed for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Infosys is a great company to work and you have to get some knowledge before completing the course since it is very difficult to get the job. In order to get internship you have to send the mail to the HR of the company and if they invite you you can attend the following procedure to get the internship.
3rd April 2016, 06:26 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Procedure and steps to be followed for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?

For getting internship in Infosys you have to join the internship programme conducted by them through there official website.

Go through there official website join the internship programme by register your name for the internship by submitting your CV and personal detail.

If you where short-listed then you will inform by the company through E-mail.Then you will call for the interview.

And if you selected in Interview then you will get opportunity to get internship in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?