25th March 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?

Hi,

I am prakash kerkar from goa and my daughter who has just now answer ssc exam. So i wanted to ask to you that she is ready to do hotel management coure. What should be the %age to get admission for hotel management course?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  3. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  5. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  6. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  7. How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?
  8. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  12. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  13. How much percentage is required to do Hotel Management in 12th?
  14. Percentage requirement in class 12th commerce without Maths to get admission in Hotel Management course?
  15. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  16. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  17. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  18. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
25th March 2016, 07:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?

The percentage of marks required in 12th to get enrolled for Hotel management course is at least 50% marks .

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board .

The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission to this course.
26th March 2016, 12:13 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?

The candidate who wish to do Hotel management course should complete intermediate or equivalent from any recognized university.

The candidate should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination in order to get eligible for the Hotel management course.

However, some of the top colleges demand the 65% marks in the qualifying examination to provide admission to the candidates.
26th March 2016, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage requirement in order to be eligible to appear for Hotel Management entrance examination is 50% at your +2 level from a recognized board. So if your daughter wishes to opt for the course, she will have to score a minimum of 50% and not less than that.
22nd April 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How much %age are required to get admission in the best hotel management course ?
I have just given my SSC exam so is it compulsory to take a admission after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?