26th March 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in German embassy?

I am doing B2 level from max mueller bhavan
Have full excel on my speaking skills
I can speak fluent english n hindi too
If I will be selected then i can asure u that i'll be proved as a valuable asset for your firm
If you find myself eligible for your firm then please do inform me the procedure to apply for the internship in german embassy
THANKYOU....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  2. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  3. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  4. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  5. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  6. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  7. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  8. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  9. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  10. What is the criteria to apply in Germany Embassy?
  11. How to apply for a job in Indian German Embassy for customer care?
  12. How to get a job in german embassy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  14. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  15. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  16. How can I apply for customer care manager in German embassy? I'm currently working with general motors spark for last 5 years at same post
  17. German companies offering Internship to Electrical 2nd year student in India? Procedure to apply?
  18. English honors graduate from DU can get job in an Embassy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?