27th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?

Hello Everyone,
I have taken an Education Loan from Indian Overseas Bank. The Loan amount was Rs. 8.5 Lacs. I had repay nearly about Rs. 7 Lacs. Now I want to settle the amount in one time. How can I approach?

Related Questions:
  1. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  2. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  3. What should I do if no bank co-operates for education loan?
  4. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  5. How to get interest subsidy on loan from Indian Overseas Bank?
  6. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  9. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  10. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  11. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  12. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  13. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  14. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  15. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  16. How can I apply for subsidy in Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank?
  17. Question papers of Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
29th March 2016, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?

You need to do the following.

- Approach the bank and have a discussion with the branch manager.
- Get to know the pending loan amount.
- Deposit the concerned amount in the loan account.
- Get the NOC from bank stating you have successfully repaid the loan amount.
31st March 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?

You can contact the branch manager and ask him about the procedure to settle the remaining amount in one go. You will probably have to deposit the remaining amount and nothing further.

However, you should first of all write an application to the manager of the bank branch first and then move further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?