29th March 2016, 11:58 PM
aichuaiswarya

What is the procedure followed for doing Company Secretary course? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

I have just completed my 12th. I would like to know about company secretary course. When are the exams conducted? Can i learn it by self? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer soon.

Related Questions:
31st March 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Company Secretary course? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

If you have to do company secretary course, then were many courses which are as follows:
1. Foundation Course
2. Executive Course
3. Professionalism Course
4.Management Training

ELIGIBILITY:Qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board , aggregate of 60% with medical,non medical,arts,commerce subject.

FEE STRUCTURE:
1) Foundation Program: Rs.3500
2)Executive program: Rs. 7000 for Commerce Graduate and Rs. 7750 for Non-Commerce Graduate.
3)Professional Program:Rs. 9000

If you are appearing for the course then you need to have good communication and logical skills.
31st December 2017, 12:18 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Company Secretary course? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

As you have completed your 12 th class, you can join in Company Secretary foundation course.
Company Secretary course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) and the entrance exam is conducted two times every year.
And this course has 3 stages : Foundation course, Executive course and Professional course.
# Eligibility for CS course :
-> 12 th standard or Intermediate pass from recognised college is required to join in foundation course and course fee for this is Rs.3600/-.
-> And the candidates who cleared the foundation course or graduates and post graduates(other than fine arts) can join in Executive course & course fee for this is Rs.7000/-.
-> And the candidates who passed the executive course can join in professional course and fee for this is Rs.10000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?