12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my 3 years Diploma in Information Technology. I want to do Fire and Safety Diploma course? Can you please let me know how can I get admission for this course in Odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  7. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  8. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  9. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  11. Can I do IAS after completion of 12th being a Diploma holder in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  12. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  13. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  17. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  18. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
14th April 2016, 10:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?

Yes, you can get admission to study Diploma Fire and Safety Management course on the basis of 10th standard. Being a IT Diploma holder, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/Technology.

If you are interested to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course, your 3 years of valuable time which you pursued Diploma IT course will be wasted. So, I suggest you to think once again before pursuing Diploma Fire and Safety Management course.
15th April 2016, 12:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma courses:

Candidates should have completed class 10th from a recognized Board.
Candidates must score minimum of 50% of marks in class 10th.
Candidates should pass in all the compulsory subjects.

If you satisfy the required eligibility criteria, then you have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities or by Odisha state council, qualifying in which you can take admission under diploma of Fire and Safety course.
15th April 2016, 10:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done my 3 years Diploma in Information Technology. I want to do Fire and Safety Diploma course? Can you please let me know how can I get admission for this course in Odisha?
As you have already studied Information Technology Diploma, you can study B.Tech in the same field.
Because you want to join the Diploma in Fire and Safety course, the eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 1year. The course is available in National Academy of Fire and Safety Engineering. The website link is
http://www.nafsindia.com/courses.html

The course is also available in IGNOU, the website link is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/218/2. The Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course is also available in Manav Bharti University, the website link is http://www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.../fire-safety-m.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?