12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?

Can I apply government and semi government job after doing diploma in taxation? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  5. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the meaning of Semigovernment Colleges in India?
  7. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  8. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  9. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  10. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  14. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
14th April 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply government and semi government job after doing diploma in taxation? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible for applying government jobs. You can apply for State Staff Selection Commission (like TNPSC, WBSSC etc.) with 10th or 12th qualification. You have to appear for written examination and clear the same. After that you have to appear for an interview. If you clear this then you will be appointed in various State Government Departments. But the competition for this examination is very high. There are around 8 to 9 lakhs candidate apply for around 900 vacancies. You have to prepare well for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?