23rd April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MBA abroad?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MBA abroad? I just wanted to know the minimum criteria followed to apply for the course. What all exams which we need to apply for doing the MBA course? Who can provide me the these details?

23rd April 2016, 02:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MBA abroad?

Eligibility criteria required for doing MBA course in Abroad is mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised univeristy.

2. You must have to appear in GMAT (not mandatory) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

3. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.

4. If the university accepts your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university once you have got study visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?