15th May 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?

hiiii sir,

i am a graduate in b.com from shobit university meerut.i had completed under distance education program with 65%.and now i am planning to do mba in abroad.am i eligible to do mba in abraod universities with this distance degree.please let me know the answer as soon as possible.tanq

Related Questions:
  1. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  4. Universities providing BSc Degree course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics through Distance Learning Mode?
  5. Distance mode university degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu is valid in Abroad?
  6. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  9. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  10. Am I eligible for MBA after doing degree in distance mode?
  11. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  13. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  15. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
  16. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  17. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  18. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
15th May 2015, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiii sir,

i am a graduate in b.com from shobit university meerut.i had completed under distance education program with 65%.and now i am planning to do mba in abroad.am i eligible to do mba in abraod universities with this distance degree.please let me know the answer as soon as possible.tanq
Eligibility criteria for MBA course in Abroad:-

1)Candidates must have completed graduation degree from a recognized university.

2)You must have GRE score.

3)You must qualify in ILETS/Toefl exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?