2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for diploma course if I wanted to take auto mobile engineering?

Should I join diploma courses, I have recently finished my 10th board exams. I am quite sure to go for auto mobile engineering. So sir please command me whether to go for diploma or for 11th and 12th. Can you please give me the information?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges to take up auto mobile engineering courses in India?
  2. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Preferred 1 year diploma course having good scope after diploma of Automobile Engineering?
  4. What are the qualifications required for doing MS in auto mobile?
  5. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  6. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  7. How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?
  8. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  9. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  10. In which AICTE approved Tamil Nadu colleges i can get admission for Diploma course? Can i get education loan for studying there?
  11. Can I get admission in any reputed Auto Mobile engineering college on donation basis without AIEEE exam
  12. What are the opportunities for me after completing B.Tech with 57%?
  13. How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. What is the qualification needed to be a commercial pilot
  15. What should I study after 12th to become an RTO Officer?
  16. What should I do to have a future career in IT engineering? Do 11th and 12th or opt for diploma course?
  17. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  18. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
5th May 2016, 06:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for diploma course if I wanted to take auto mobile engineering?

Yes, you can opt for Diploma course if you are interested to do Automobile Engineering course. You need to pursue Diploma course in Automobile Engineering to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering course. So, I suggest you to pursue any course in which you are interested after completion of your 10th standard for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?