14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?

Hello Sir,
I have applied for an Education Loan for my MBA but the Bank had been denied my loan application. Can you please let me know what kind of alternatives are funding education without any loan? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  4. Education loan for BAMS course?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  8. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  9. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  10. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  11. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
15th May 2016, 02:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?

You should do the following.

- First get to know the cause of rejection of your education loan. There are many banks in India who are willing to give education loan and some even pre-approved loan on certain conditions.
- Hence rectify the cause of rejection if possible and approach a different bank and make a fresh application for education loan.
- If education loan is rejected by various banks, then try for scholarships by performing well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?