17th May 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?

I have scored 60% in 12th and i have scored 51 marks in jee main. Am i eligible to apply for B.Tech in iit? I want to study B.Tech in aerospace so kindly tell the possoble way to appear or can i appear jee next year with this 12th mark for B.Tech in aerospace

18th May 2016, 11:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?

No, you can't get admission in B.Tech course in IIT with the marks you have secured in your 12th standard and JEE Main examination. You have just secured more than qualifying marks in JEE Main examination and average aggregate in your 12th standard. So, there is no chance of getting admission for you in IIT.

Even if you appear in JEE Main examination next time, your 12th standard marks will have effect and you need to appear in JEE Advanced examination. I can say that there are no chance of getting admission in IIT unless you improve our 12th standard aggregate by appearing in Improvement examinations.
18th May 2016, 08:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?

You are not eligible for admission on basis of aggregate in 10+2 or your score in JEE Main in IIT.

To get admission in IIT candidates need to appear and qualify in both stages of JEE examination Main as well as Advance.

So, you need to work hard to clear your both the paper. For more information about examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
4th September 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am studying XII standard in TN I want to IIT madras.If I appear in JEE main and advance. How can I easily clear it with normal score in Xll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?