19th May 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?

Sir,
I failed in 2 subjects of 12th which are Maths and Physics. What should I have to do? Should I reappear in 12th Board exam? Waiting for your reply!

21st May 2016, 12:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?

Yes, you need to reappear in Supplementary examinations if you have failed in Physics and Mathematics subjects of 12th standard. Once, the regular examination results are declared within 4 or 5 days, the schedule for conduct of Supplementary examinations will be released. You can apply for these examinations in your school where you have pursued 12th standard. My sincere advise to you is to learn carefully and qualify the examinations because, if you don't qualify in Supplementary examinations, you need to wait for one more year to qualify the failed subjects of your 12th standard.
21st May 2016, 01:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The only way you have to qualify in failed subjects of your 12th standard is to reappear in examinations. To reappear in examinations, you must have to conctact your school examinations branch and you need to pay the examination fee. They will issue the hall ticket and you can reappear in examinations to quaify the failed subjects of your 12th standrd.
21st May 2016, 11:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having failed in the Physics and Mathematics paper of your 12th board examination, you must reappear in your board examinations as this level is the basic requirement for any degree level education for having various career options.

One good thing for you is the option of improvement examination in which you can reappear in that subjects only in which you have failed so you do not have to prepare for rest of your board examination. Also in place of preparing for other subjects you can prepare for any entrance examination at the same time.

So once again I would like to suggest you that you must reappear in both the papers of your improvement examination which would be held next year so you have enough time for your prreparation.
22nd May 2016, 01:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you think that you could do better in the concluding year, then obviously you should opt for improvement examination and try to score well this time.

However, it is advisable to you to try and study well and score better as if you fail to score well in the concluding year too, it will be a total loss for you.
16th July 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

can i reappear for class 12th exam 2020 I failed in two subjects like that maths and physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?