25th December 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Does I get marksheets of only Physics subject after reappear in WBCHSE exam?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of 12th PCM of WBCHSE Board. I got failed in Physics and reapply for my Board exam this year only for Physics papers. I want to know that I get marksheet of only Physics paper?

30th December 2015, 01:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does I get marksheets of only Physics subject after reappear in WBCHSE exam?

No, you will be getting mark sheet for the entire subjects also stating the marks of your paper which you have re-appeared for.
30th December 2015, 03:26 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Does I get marksheets of only Physics subject after reappear in WBCHSE exam?

You have mentioned in your post that you are going to reappear for the Physics exam. Once you qualify it, you will get a fresh new result that will contain the new marks obtained in the subject and the previously obtained marks in other subjects will also be kept mentioned. Altogether you will get a new result where it will be mentioned that you have successfully qualified all subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?