24th May 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU?

I want to know about eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU. Please, tell me eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship.

Related Questions:
  1. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  2. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  3. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  4. What role age limit has to play for doing Architectural Assistantship on Diploma basis?
  5. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  6. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  7. What are the options available to do Graduation or to practice as an Architect having completed Architectural Assistantship and having 5 years of work experience? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  9. How to compete B.Tech civil after completing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  10. What is the qualification required to do Architect?
  11. Can a diploma holder in Architectural Assistantship be eligible for the post of J.E Civil?
  12. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  14. NATA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  16. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  18. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
1st June 2016, 02:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU. Please, tell me eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship.
The eligibility to study the Foundation Diploma in Architecture and Design in YCMOU is a pass in 10th standard. It is a 2 year full time face to face course. The course is approved by UGC. This is the only diploma course available in YCMOU School of Architecture, Science and Technology. The aspirant can find the details in the website link given Official website
2nd June 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed either their class 10th or class 12th from a recognized Board.
In case of class 12th qualification, candidates must belong to Science stream.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in class 10th or in class 12th.
Candidates age must be in between 15 to 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?