25th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical engineering 3rd year student is eligible to do internship in BHEL Vizag or not?

Well actually i am now 3rd year mechanical engineering completed student, so i want to do internship in BHEL in Vizag. Tell me if I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  4. How can I get summer internship at BHEL while studying 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  5. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Project Internship in BHEL for Mechanical 3rd year students?
  7. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  8. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  12. Companies in Vizag offering internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  15. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  16. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
2nd June 2016, 10:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mechanical engineering 3rd year student is eligible to do internship in BHEL Vizag or not?

Yes, you are eligible for internship opportunity in BHEL since you are in the third year of your B.Tech course in Mechanical engineering. However, getting an internship opportunity in BHEL is tough as competition is high and vacancies are less. Hence, you should make sure that you apply using referral of any employee of the concerned branch of BHEL especially of senior level to get preference during selection of interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?