28th May 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

If I can't give an exam of an Elective paper then will I be considered as fail in ISC Board?

Hello Sir,
I have 6 subjects in ISC. If I can't give an exam of an Elective paper then will I be considered as fail in ISC Board or they will consider best of five subjects? Kindly clear my doubt.

30th May 2016, 02:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I can't give an exam of an Elective paper then will I be considered as fail in ISC Board?

You will not be considered as a fail candidate but definitely it will effect your overall percentage. You should however try to appear for all of your examinations no matter how much you score in it, but should appear for your board examination for all subjects.
30th May 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I can't give an exam of an Elective paper then will I be considered as fail in ISC Board?

If you have opted for the given subject as optional one then passing in it is not that necessary according to most of the board.

Most of the boards require candidates to pass in at least 5 compulsory subject to be declared as passed. Out of 5 subjects 4 are considered compulsory in most cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?