4th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?

i am graduate in bcom i want to get admission for mcom
but i dont know the procedure for admission
i also dont know syllabus
so please inform me the actual procedure to get admission and what condition to get the admission

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  2. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  3. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  5. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  9. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  10. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  12. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  14. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? What is the syllabus?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?
  16. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
11th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?

i am graduate in bcom & i want to take external admission in mcom but unfortunatly i dont know the procedure.can u tell me the procedure of taking the external admission of mcom.
12th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?

i actually want to do Mcom externally but dont know the procedure........ what is the procedure plz guide me??
21st July 2011, 01:19 PM
gauri ubhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i actually want to do Mcom externally but dont know the procedure........ what is the procedure plz guide me??
What is Procedure of M com Admission? Last Date of Admission? Application Form of Admissiion & document to sent with form?
25th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for addmission in M.COM
28th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

where can i find course material for M.Com course
3rd August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

M.com addmission form
6th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

IS PU CHANDIGARH OFFERS M.COM CORRESPONDENCE
19th August 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the procedure to get the admission for m.com.
6th September 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

want to know about entrance test for m.com..Syllabus? Procedure? Etc...
23rd September 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

can i earn good salary after m.com
8th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what are procedure of Mcom in hindi medium form ignou please tellme
15th May 2012, 08:56 PM
ashutosh patankar

Re: Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
21st May 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I DO CORRESPONDENCE M-COM IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY IN CHANDIGARH. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE, SYLLABUS ,FEE STRUCTURE AND APPLICATION FORM
6th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

for taking admission m.com is there any entrance exam ? plz tell me
31st July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the procsdure for mcom external admission plz tell me?
5th November 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i doing b.com programme regular,i want to do m.com from d.u , can u plz provide me information regarding entrance of d.u n dates for the forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?