26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?

Respected sir/madam

I am pursuing MTech in digital communication and electronics at BIT college Bangalore. Now m looking fr internship during my third semester of my MTech..pls send me list of the core companies from where can get internship, specially in private companies like Bosch..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship in core electrical?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  3. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  4. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  5. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  7. Core companies for EC student? Effect of internship on placement?
  8. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  9. How can I get an internship in core companies?
  10. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  11. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  12. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  13. Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?
  15. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Core companies offering Internship to Instrumentation and Control Engineering 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of core companies to do internship in Hyderabad -- [New]
30th June 2016, 12:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the companies providing internship to M.Tech candidates, you can have a look at it;

> Synchron Machine Tools Private Limited
Address: 48/D, N 3, 3, R, N, Rajaji Nagar, 560 10, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Phone:080 2312 3655

> Insight Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: 22g, Gorichand Road, Sealdah, Gorichand Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014
Phone:033 2245 1955

> Japtech Tools India
Address: Admn Office & Works : 115/4, B-narayanapura, Whitefield Road, Dooravani Nagar, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016
Phone:080 2851 3626

> NiPa Design
Address: 26th Main Rd, TMC Layout, Phase 1, J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone:080 2676 6196

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective company for admission in internship program, if however you are eligible for it, you will be allowed to get admission in the internship program and if not then I am sorry to say that you will have to apply for admission in some other company.
30th June 2016, 02:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?

There are so many good companies in India to pursue internship in 'digital communication and electronics' sector. You can go for internship in Intel, Nokia, Philips Electronics, TCS, LG Electronics etc. You must have to submit your resume with the internship application in the concern section of the company. If you were found to be eligible for the internship by the concern authority, then you will get a response from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?