29th June 2016, 01:25 PM
brijeshneelamgupta

Eligibility to apply in Vishisht BTC for B.Ed student?

Hi Friends,
I am doing B.Ed and I want to apply in Vishisht BTC. I would like to know that what is the eligibility criteria for doing Vishisht BTC? Can anyone of you please tell me the eligibility criteria? Please tell me asap.

1st July 2016, 09:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Vishisht BTC for B.Ed student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply Vishisht BTC Recruitment:

The minimum Educational qualification required to apply for Vishisht BTC is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

The Graduate degree must have been recognized by UGC recognized university. The selection of this Vishisht BTC basically done on the merit and in which there is a consideration of High School, Intermediate and Graduation percentage.

As you are B.Ed means, you must have completed Graduation. So I am sure you are eligible to apply for Vishisht BTC Recruitment.

14th April 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello SIR, I AM DOING B.A FROM CORRESPONDENCE FROM DISTANCE LEARNING A.M.U.... SO AFTER B.A I AM PLAN I AM DOING B T C.BUT I AM NOT SURE I AM ELIGIBLE THIS COURSE BECAUSE I AM CORRESPONDENCE STUDENT..PLEASE CLEAR I AM RIGHT OR NO..

15th January 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am belong to SC Category and i have completed B.ed and ctet & up tet also passed so can i applied for Vishisht BTC Please Suggest My email id - [email protected]

26th January 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Kiran & I have completed graduation B.A with art in 2012. So can I apply for Vishisht BTC. Please suggest needful..

Thanks

22nd January 2021, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I had completed B ed ., and wants to apply for vishisht btc ? Is it possible?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?