26th September 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What will be my stream in BTC after bachelor degree in hotel management?

Sir, I completed my bachelor degree in hotel management and I want to apply for BTC. So, my query is that in which side can I apply in BTC, science or arts? Please reply to my email [email protected]

26th September 2016, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my stream in BTC after bachelor degree in hotel management?

You can choose according to your class 12th stream, if you are in doubt, because hotel management doesn't seem to fit into any stream. It is a professional qualification.

So, make your decision according to class 12th stream. You will have good knowledge of those subjects only, without any issues.
27th September 2016, 03:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my stream in BTC after bachelor degree in hotel management?

Bachelor Degree in Hotel management has no role in this situation. It all depends upon class 12th stream that in class 12th which stream you have chosen. According to that you must choose your stream in BTC to apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?