25th July 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any college in this year after qualifying in re-exam of 12th?

I am failed in 12th Board exam but I have applied for re-exam in October. In this case if I qualify now then I can join any college in this year? Kindly inform me in this regard. Thank you!

26th July 2016, 02:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join any college in this year after qualifying in re-exam of 12th?

After clearing all of your pending backlogs, you are eligible for admission in any institute. But, in most of the institutes, admissions are closed in the month of August. So it is difficult to get admission in any good reputed institute.However in some private institutes, you can apply for admission with late fee. So you have to contact to various institutes to find out any vacant seat for your admission with late fee(if possible).
26th July 2016, 02:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join any college in this year after qualifying in re-exam of 12th?

You can only apply for admission in any recognized college only after your 12th has been declared. So, as you will be applying for re-examination in the month of October and so your result will be declared most probably after one and half month later.

Therefore, most of the colleges will have closed admission of new candidates, however, you might try for admission in any recognized college and see if your luck is good, you might get admission.
26th July 2016, 10:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have passed the 10+2 board examination from any recognised board then you are eligible for the admission in colleges for undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in colleges for undergraduate course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognised board or university.

The admission is conducted on the basis of merit score or on the basis of entrance examination. So, for more information visit the university/college for admission.
26th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't join any college for pursuing your higher studies if you qualify your 12th standard examinations in October.

All the colleges' academic year begins from June or July and admissions will be closed by the end of June or July. For some courses like B.E or B.Tech in some states like TS and AP, the admissions for these courses will be open till September.

So, if you qualify 12th standard in October and if the admissions are open for the course, you can join in any college else, you can't join in the middle of the course in any college.
26th July 2016, 03:22 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes of cause you can. Don't worry about that. You just concentrate on failed subject and prepare for your re-exam.

Any college will allow you to get admission under a condition that you will pass failed subject and submit your passing mark sheet after.
26th July 2016, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission normally takes place before September for most of the undergraduate courses in various UGC approved universities. Some open universities like IGNOU give admission twice in a year.
Hence, if you are seeking admission in a regular course then after October it will be difficult to get admission because admissions in most of the universities are completed around September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?