3rd August 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan from SBI Bank?

Hello sir, I am BDS holder from India and now want to study MDS from Malaysia. How to get admission in best institutions of Malaysia? How can I get education loan from SBI Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  4. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  5. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  6. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  7. Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?
  8. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore? -- [New]
  9. How can I get an education loan from SBI Bank?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  16. Education loan for BAMS course?
  17. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  18. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
5th August 2016, 08:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan from SBI Bank?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. In order to take admission in institutes located in Malaysia, you need to appear and score well in the entrance exams based on which the institutes in Malaysia take admission - IELTS. Apart from this you need to register with Malaysian Dental Council and undertake prerequisite training and clear examination to get chance.

Once you get admission call, approach SBI near your residence with the prospectus of the institute and your admission letter. Have a discussion with the branch manager to know the details of education loan and your eligibility. Get to know the terms and conditions along with the norms which you need to follow for getting the loan request sanctioned. Act as per instructions from the bank to get your loan request sanctioned.
5th August 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan from SBI Bank?

To get an Education loan from State Bank of India, you must have secured admission in any Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised university. You have to approach the bank for an education loan only when you received an admission letter or allotment order from the college/ university. You can apply for an Education loan in SBI by visiting the nearest bank branch and contacting the bank branch manager. You need to submit all the documents asked by bank to get an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?