1st August 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if scored 98.3% in 12th and belong to OBC category?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from CBSE board and got 98.3% marks. I belongs to OBC category and my family condition is not so well. Can I get any scholarship for further study?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get scholarship if scored 982 marks in Intermediate PCM being an ICAI student from OBC category?
  4. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 82% in 12th CBSE being an OBC candidate?
  6. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  7. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  9. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  10. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  11. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  12. How much scholarship is given to student of M.Sc in Microbiology and belong to OBC category?
  13. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  14. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  15. Possibility to get scholarship to pursue further studies if, I belong to general category and got 79% in 12th? List of scholarships available for UG courses? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  17. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  18. Scholarship details for M.Sc Microbiology student belong to OBC category?
5th August 2016, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if scored 98.3% in 12th and belong to OBC category?

Yes, you can get scholarship on the basis of your performance in 12th standard. You can get scholarship from CBSE or MHRD and can be eligible for more scholarships depending on the course which you choose to study further. The detailed notifications of CBSE and MHRD scholarships are attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?