6th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?

i have secured aieee rank 129977 will iget a reputated college if yes what college n branch shud i prefer if no shud i go for a long term. pls reply at the earliest .

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  3. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  4. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  5. Can I get any government college of AIEEE after securing 319560 AIR? -- [New]
  6. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  7. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  8. Can I get a seat in reputed college after securing 498 rank in PGECET?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in a top college after securing a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  10. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  11. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  12. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  13. How to get the best reputed college after scoring 460000 rank in AIEEE exam?
  14. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  15. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  16. How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?
  17. Can I get admission in any college after securing overall rank of 236944 in AIEEE?
  18. List of the engineering colleges in UP which can I get through AIEEE rank after securing 45000 rank in AIEEE?
29th October 2011, 05:38 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have secured aieee rank 129977 will iget a reputated college if yes what college n branch shud i prefer if no shud i go for a long term. pls reply at the earliest .
hi,
it is not possible that u get any collage after secured 129977 rank in AIEEE
better u take second attempt

best of luck!
15th December 2011, 06:31 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?

No you will not be able to secure a seat in any good college with this rank

You can try for admission through other entrance exams or try next year in this exam.

Even if you get admission in colleges with this rank those colleges would not be good and

you would not be able to get popular branches.

GOOD LUCK.
1st February 2012, 09:33 PM
pragati kashyap

Arrow Re: Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no sorry its not possible to get an college upto 4th councelling.but you can use your AIEEE score card to get admission in other colleges.or you have another option to drop for one year if you are willing and have that much of patience .but personnely i dont give you advice to drop because its very much difficult to improve this rank to get an reputed college through AIEEE.so try for another one and utilise this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?