5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What to do if got arrears in 8th semester and got selected in IBM?

I am selected in IBM during my 7th semester and now I have 2 arrears at the end of 8th semester. It is my dream company. I am not willing to lose it. I need 7 months to clear my arrears. What can I do now?

6th September 2016, 06:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if got arrears in 8th semester and got selected in IBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am selected in IBM during my 7th semester and now I have 2 arrears at the end of 8th semester. It is my dream company. I am not willing to lose it. I need 7 months to clear my arrears. What can I do now?

There is no other way; you have to clear the arrears first to join in IBM. There are only two arrears, as you mentioned, so you can clear the same in the next attempt. You have to concentrate on the arrear papers, if possible get a private tuition also. There are seven months gap is there for your arrear examinations, so you can study well and clear the arrear papers first. After clearing the papers you can join the company. You can submit medical records and request for extending your date of joining. Now with extended date you can clear the arrear papers.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?