8th September 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

List of one month training courses which are available for 3rd year ECE students?

Sir/Mam,
I..m doing engineering in ECE branch in 3rd year from BCET Durgapurafter my 5th semister I want to do training in CTRTC Kolkata or Bubeneswar. May i chanceof projects/ training for one month between ( DEC- January) in this leading organisation. If i get a chance , I will be thankfull to you. plz. assure me as soon as possible wheather it is possible or not and what condition.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of one month training course for the ECE students?
  2. Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?
  3. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  5. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  6. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. List of industries and companies providing training for Electronics and Communication engineering students -- [New]
  8. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  11. Names of the companies providing training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  12. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  13. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  14. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  15. How to join institute for training while doing ECE 3rd year?
  16. Organizations providing short term course for B.Tech ECE students?
  17. List of companies with address and seats availability in Gujarat to do one month winter training in BE ECE
  18. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
12th September 2016, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of one month training courses which are available for 3rd year ECE students?

It is nice to see you looking forward to training courses during the winter vacation. You can definitely pursue training course. As the duration of winter vacation is less so few courses are conducted during this period. The courses which you can pursue are :-

- Advanced Telecom
- Mobile Communication
- You can do a project on networking during this period. However, there should be at least 10 students willing for the project opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?