9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable? M.Com or MBA?

I want to do masters course so which course is suitable for me Mcom or mba? Can you please give me the information on the same? What should be the steps we need to follow to ensure that I will pick up the right course for doing masters? Awaiting for the response.

9th September 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable? M.Com or MBA?

It is best to choose the Master's degree course in the same stream in which you have completed your Bachelor's degree course, so, that your knowledge in that particular stream will be increased and you can have a good career. If you are interested in Commerce stream then, it is best to opt for M.Com course or if you have interest to do Business then it is opt for MBA course. But, I suggest you to opt the right course which you have interest, so, that you can have a bright future.
9th September 2016, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Both of the above mentioned courses are of immense value with a wide scope in the future. It all depends upon you and your choice that in which of the field you want to pursue your Post Graduation. You can opt any one of them as both has a good career in the future. So, choose the one in which you are more interested to enhance your career.
9th September 2016, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Which course is suitable for you basically depends upon the course that have taken in your Graduation. If you are from general bachelor degree background, then I suggest you to go with MBA (Master of Business Administration) course. On the other hand, if you are from a commerce background then I would suggest you to go with Master of Commerce course (M.Com).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?