30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I have to completed my diploma course by later entry? How to apply govt jobs? Can you please provide me the information on this? Am I eligible for the government job or not? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
  4. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  5. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  6. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  7. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  8. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  10. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MA in Sociology? -- [New]
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?
  16. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
30th September 2016, 09:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to get government jobs after appearing and qualifying in entrance examination. Candidates passed diploma from any recongised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in jobs.

Some of best job available options available for you are in PSU'S, Railway and power distribution companies, DMRC etc.
30th September 2016, 10:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?

You will be eligible for the govt jobs once you complete the diploma but only for those jobs which require the diploma, not the degree.

For the jobs which require a degree, you will be ineligible, as the diploma is not equivalent to degree.

I would suggest you to keep a tab on all the recruitment notifications of all the govt. departments, you are interested in and apply whenever there is an opportunity.
30th September 2016, 10:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed diploma are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get government jobs.

The candidates passed diploma are eligible to appear for :-

Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

JE in PSU'S, Railway and various other sector's.

So, if you want to get job you just need to prepare for examination.
30th September 2016, 11:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma

There are many branches in diploma courses some of them are :-

Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

Diploma in Automobile Engineering

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Diploma in Electronics Engineering

Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

There are many jobs options after completion of diploma:-

Indian Railways

Airways

Roadways and many government owned companies like:-

BHEL

BEL

NTPC

IIT Institutions

ECIL

BPCL.

Government PSU like:- UCI

NACL

NLC

SAIL

NTPC

ONGC

POWER GRID etc.
30th September 2016, 11:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in government jobs after completion of diploma course though lateral entry. The diploma course is better job oriented course.

There are various options of recruitment as Junior Engineer, Loco Pilot and other jobs in PSU'S and Railway department.

Candidates are also eligible to get the job in private sector such as in TISCO, L&T etc.
30th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for applying for government jobs whose minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree as diploma course is equivalent to the same. Some of the best options available for you are as here under :-

You can apply for becoming lower divisional clerk by qualifying SSC CHSL examination.

You can apply for NDA entrance examination for becoming defense officer.

If your diploma degree is in engineering stream then you have the option of becoming junior engineer in Indian Railways, CPWD,etc. . Apart from these you are also eligible for your recruitment at various Group C and Group D jobs in different sectors.
1st October 2016, 12:46 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for government jobs after completing Diploma. Some of the posts are given below:-
CO
JE
SDO
Oversear
Assistant Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?