30th September 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech?

What should I do after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech? I don't want to do B.Tech engineering, so can you please tell me which other course I can take which will be good for getting a job? Awaiting to get the complete response on this.

30th September 2016, 01:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech?

Other than B.Tech course you are eligible to pursue bachelor in engineering course and even bachelor degree in other discipline.

So, you can pursue course as according to your interest. After graduation you will be eligible to appear for entrance examination to get government jobs.

So, pursue bachelor degree in any discipline you want. Even you are eligible to get jobs in various sector after diploma degree also.
30th September 2016, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech? I don't want to do B.Tech engineering, so can you please tell me which other course I can take which will be good for getting a job? Awaiting to get the complete response on this.

The diploma holder in ECE can do AMIE course or BCA or B.Sc Computer Science or Web designing course or Animation course or Hardware and Networking course or BA etc. You can study any of the other courses given above after diploma in ECE. The diploma holder will choose the best course as per his interest and passion. If you like web designing and animation then you can take those courses. There are lots of job opportunities in the web designing and animation field. If you are interested in programming then choose B.Sc Computer Science and then study MCA to pursue your career in the software profession.
30th September 2016, 02:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in pursuing Bachelor of Technology after diploma in Electronics and Communication then you can go for following courses:

*Bachelor of Computer Application.

*Bachelor of Science in Electronics.

*Bachelor of Business Administration.

*Bachelor's degree in Arts.

You can select any course from above, however, B.Sc in electronics is the best option for you.
30th September 2016, 04:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As you are not interested in B.Tech then on the basis of degree of Diploma you are also eligible for government jobs. But the important thing is that your college should be reputed and recognized by UGC, AICTC etc. You can apply for different technical jobs other than your sector like Railways, MTS, ARMY etc. You can apply for SDO, CO, JE etc. In your own sector.
30th September 2016, 04:56 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

There are various Options available after completion of Diploma in ECE you can go for higher studies like:-

**B.Arch

**BBA

**BCA

**BCA

**BA

**B.Sc-IT.
30th September 2016, 10:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Being a diploma holder in a technical stream, you have to go for the engineering to complete your degree. Otherwise you will have to start from the scratch and you would waste 1-2 years in order to do this.

Else, if you really don't want to do that, you can go for any degree.

You can start looking directly for the jobs as well on the basis of this diploma only. There are very good opportunities for the technical diploma holders which increase many folds when they acquire a degree as well in the same subject.
30th September 2016, 10:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Being a diploma holder in a technical stream, you have to go for the engineering to complete your degree. Otherwise you will have to start from the scratch and you would waste 1-2 years in order to do this.

Else, if you really don't want to do that, you can go for any degree.

You can start looking directly for the jobs as well on the basis of this diploma only. There are very good opportunities for the technical diploma holders which increase many folds when they acquire a degree as well in the same subject.
30th September 2016, 11:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Courses which you can opt after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech are mentioned below :-

B.A + M.A. (Mass Communication)
B.A. (Convergent Journalism)
B.A. (Hons) (Hindi Journalism)
B.A. (Hons) (Journalism)
B.A. (Hons) (Mass Communication and Journalism)
B.A. (Journalism and Communication Studies)
B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
B.A. (Mass Communication and Video Production)
B.A. (Mass Communication)
B.A. (Media and Communication)
B.B.A. (Mass Media and Communications)
B.J.M.C. (Electronic Media)
B.M.C.
B.M.M.M.C. (Mass Media and Mass Communication)
B.Sc. (Mass Communication and Journalism)
B.Sc. (Mass Communication and Videography)
B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
B.Sc. (Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism)
B.Sc. (Mass Communication, Journalism & Advertising)
B.Sc. (Visual Communication)
B.Sc. (Visual Communication) (Electronic Media)
1st October 2016, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your Diploma in ECE, you can do short term courses like:-

Embedded Systems
Digital Signal Processing
VLSI Design
Industrial Automation
Telecom and Wireless

After the completion of the above mentioned short term courses, you can apply in different core companies.

You can also find jobs after the completion of Diploma course in the following companies if you are not interested for further studies.

BHEL
BSNL
SAIL
ONGC
NTPC
MTNL
DRDO
GAIL etc.
1st October 2016, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you do not want to do Bachelor of Technology course then also there are various courses for diploma candidates but frankly speaking Bachelor of technology is one of the best course considered for diploma candidates to get a good job in future and have good career with handsome salary package. You can get admission in B.Tech through LEET exam or JEE Main.

Some other course for diploma in ECE are Bachelor of Science in disciplines like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics. You can also go for professional courses like BCA, BBA, BFA etc.
1st October 2016, 12:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering given as below:

1. Bachelor's degree in Electronics.

2. Bachelor of Business Administration.

3. Bachelor's degree in Science.

4. Integrated BBA and MBA course.

5. Bachelor of Arts.
1st October 2016, 01:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Some of the higher studies for which you can opt for is mentioned below;

> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering.

> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering.

> Bachelor of Technology in IT.

> Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering

> Bachelor of Science in CS.

> Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology.

> Bachelor of Science in Computer Applications, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?