1st November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and qualification required to study PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure for PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management? Please tell me the qualification requisition also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  2. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  3. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi? Procedure to get admission for 12th Commerce student?
  4. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  5. List of top affiliated colleges in Bharathiar University Coimbatore
  6. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University with 67% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  9. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  10. Procedure to get study loan for college studies?
  11. Qualification required to study Airport Management course?
  12. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  13. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  14. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  15. List of top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 5720 in EAMCET
  16. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Which are some of the colleges in UP for BCA?
  18. Required qualification for Defense Academy? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2017, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and qualification required to study PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure for PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management? Please tell me the qualification requisition also.

The candidates who have passed M.Phil or MBA with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for PhD in Management in GR Damodaran Academy of Management (GRDAM). The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test and interview. The institution offers PhD in the following major areas; General Management, Marketing, HR, Finance, Production and Operations, Systems, Hospitality Management, Retail Management etc. For taking the admission in the institution, you have to contact the Principal or Director of GRDAM (9842221409). The PhD in Management is available in Full Time and Part Time modes in GRDAM. The GRDAM website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?