14th March 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get study loan for college studies?

Procedure to get study loan for college studies? Can you please give me the complete information which would be required for me to proceed further. Waiting to get some answers and suggestions soon. Thanks!

28th March 2015, 11:29 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Procedure to get study loan for college studies?

Hello sir,

Now your wait to relevant answer is ends.
You can easily got the Educational loan by just following the below steps::::>>>

** First of all you should have to attempt AIEEE or JEE mains for applying the educational loan after secondary education.

** For applying education loan in the bank you have to collect all the necessary documents as per the bank demand.

These documents basically includes :::>>>

Photocopy of your Educational certificates like 12th certificate.

Your Admit card of the AIEEE or JEE mains.

Your passport size photo.

Residence proof.

A letter from the college including fee structure.

That's all.

Thank you.
31st March 2015, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get an education loan :-

- You need to approach any bank of your choice near to your residence preferably where you or your family members have an account.
- Then you need to talk to the branch manager about the education loan.
- You need to discuss about the norms and get to know the terms and conditions of the education loan.
- You need to take your previous academic records and the prospectus of the institute in which you want to enroll and want to take education loan.
- The manager will give instructions about the further proceedings and you need to act according to that.
1st April 2015, 09:53 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get study loan for college studies? Can you please give me the complete information which would be required for me to proceed further. Waiting to get some answers and suggestions soon. Thanks!
If you are going to pursue B.Tech from Govt seat then no worries of education loan if you have 65% in all 10th & 12th.

But for loan its mandatory that in both 10th & 12th should have minimum of 65%.

Thanks
kAushik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?