7th November 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for 1 to 4 months internship while doing B.E Computer Science?

I am vinay hire math doing final year BE I am having little knowledge about C and JAVA so I want an internship for 1 to around four months so I am requesting u to provide companies which should provide me only on sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday. Rest of the days from thursday to saturday I am having classes so I am not able to attend.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  3. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  4. List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks?
  5. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I do an Internship during my B.Sc(Computer Science) course? List of companies offering Internship in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies which provides minimum 6 month internship for final year M.Tech students?
  12. Companies in Kolkata or Hyderabad for computer science internship of 2 months
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
8th November 2016, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for 1 to 4 months internship while doing B.E Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am vinay hire math doing final year BE I am having little knowledge about C and JAVA so I want an internship for 1 to around four months so I am requesting u to provide companies which should provide me only on sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday. Rest of the days from thursday to saturday I am having classes so I am not able to attend.
List of companies to apply for 1 to 4 months internship while doing B.E Computer Science:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?