17th November 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Delhi Sub Inspector post?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Delhi Sub Inspector post. I am BA in Geography holder and my age is 22. My physical qualification is height 169 and weight 67 kilo gram. How to apply for it?

20th November 2016, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Delhi Sub Inspector post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for Delhi Sub Inspector post. I am BA in Geography holder and my age is 22. My physical qualification is height 169 and weight 67 kilo gram. How to apply for it?

One can apply online for the Delhi Sub Inspector post as when the notifications issued. The graduates in any discipline are eligible for the Sub Inspector post in Delhi. The applicant age should be more than 18 years and less than 30 years. The selection process consists of Physical Efficiency Test, Written test and Interview. The candidate height should be 170 cm and chest 80 and 85 expanded. The male candidates have to race 100 meters in 16 seconds and 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes. The Delhi Police website link is Click Here
20th November 2016, 02:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Delhi Sub Inspector post?

In order to apply for Delhi sub-inspector position you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed graduation from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should be in between 20-25 years.

> For reserved category candidates the age limit is relaxed by 5 years.

> You must be physically and mentally fit.

Candidates have to appear for a written examination and should apply online through the official website of Delhi Police Department. Candidates have to fill up the application form online with perfect details and have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. After submitting the online application one has to take a print out of it for future use.

As you have already completed graduation so, you are eligible to apply for the above mentioned position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?