21st November 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CDC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

I had completed diploma in automobile engineering, STCW course completed NIPM, Uthandi at Chennai during the year 2002 June, yet I can't get the CDC. My age is 37. Is my previous certificate valid for applying for CDC, if yes how can I apply through MMD? Can I apply in Tuticorin. Please answer me my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for Indian CDC? What steps are required to get Indian CDC?
  3. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. What type of TNPSC exams I can apply after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. How to apply for Indian CDC? Will I get the Indian CDC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  14. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  15. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to get CDC after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? What are the expenses involved?
  18. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
24th November 2016, 06:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CDC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

You should contact some recognized Institute providing courses for Panama as well as Indian CDC and follow their procedure.

You should apply for Tuticorn and see whether your qualifications meets their requirements or not and if yes, you could very much opt for CDC after clearing the course they provide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?