6th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Robotics summer internship program while doing 2nd year Electrical and Instrumentation?

I want to join in a robotics summer internship programme. How I can join in this type of programme? I am in Electrical and Instrumentation branch 2nd year from sharda university, Noida? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  7. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  8. Procedure to do Summer Internship in BHEL for EE 2nd year student?
  9. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  10. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  13. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
  16. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  17. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  18. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
9th December 2016, 04:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Robotics summer internship program while doing 2nd year Electrical and Instrumentation?

To join the said Robotics summer internship program being a second year candidate of Electrical and Instrumentation, you first have to collect NOC from your respective College which will allow you to attend the said training.
Then contact to the concerned person of the Robotics program. Write an application that you want to take part in the said program and show them the NOC of your College. You will definitely get chance to join the said program of Robotics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?