17th December 2016, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and now want to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Sent Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh. Procedure to take admission? Seats available for Commerce stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  2. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  4. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  5. How to take admission in 12th commerce in Allahabad/
  6. Is it possible to take admission in SD school for 11th standard in commerce stream after completion of 10th with 6.6 CGPA?
  7. Closing date of admission in 11th Science of Jamia Senior Secondary School?
  8. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  9. Why Govt Higher Secondary school not giving admission in Commerce stream with maths subject?
  10. When Swami Vivekanand High School, Kurla will issue the application form? Seats available for Art, Science and Commerce stream? -- [New]
  11. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do Sainik Schools provide 11th in Commerce stream?
  13. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  14. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  15. Affiliated CBSE schools offering quality education in Commerce stream?
  16. Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream
  17. Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?
  18. What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard?
18th December 2016, 01:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective school and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to continue with your studies from the above mentioned school.

There are no fixed number of seats for commerce students, it depends upon the number of candidates applying for admission in the school in all the branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?