2nd January 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Rajani I have B.Com completed. How can I get IT job in private bank? Can you please let me know if am eligible for it or not? What would be the procedure followed to get the job? Awaiting to get the response soon.

4th January 2017, 09:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I am Rajani I have B.Com completed. How can I get IT job in private bank? Can you please let me know if am eligible for it or not? What would be the procedure followed to get the job? Awaiting to get the response soon.
No, B.Com candidates are not eligible for IT jobs in Private banks.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in IT/ CS from recognized University are eligible for IT jobs i private bank.

Your age should be 21 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?