5th January 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to score good marks in the exams to apply for Internship?

Respected Sir, I want to know that the companies ask for our marks for Internships? I am pursuing my 3rd year Engineering and planning to do Internship. I want to know do I have to score good marks in the exams to apply for Internship? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 03:05 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Do I have to score good marks in the exams to apply for Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know that the companies ask for our marks for Internships? I am pursuing my 3rd year Engineering and planning to do Internship. I want to know do I have to score good marks in the exams to apply for Internship? Please answer as soon as possible.
I you have more than 70% of marks in your engineering, Then you need not to worry about your percentage.

You are safe, if you have more than 70% of marks.

So, work hard and try to increase your percentage level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?