12th January 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to apply for NDA exam so I want to know is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  3. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it?
  4. Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?
  5. Can I join NDA after passing 12th class? I have chosen commerce stream
  6. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  9. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  10. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th class with commerce stream?
  11. How to join IAF after class 12th in commerce?
  12. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  13. Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces
  14. Can I join CS course with 55% marks in 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  15. How to join NDA after passing 12th commerce? Details about the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  17. Am I eligible to join BSF after completing class 12th (Commerce without Maths)?
  18. What should I do after completing class 12th (Commerce) to become a Collector? In which exam do I have to appear?
13th January 2017, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

Yes, you are eligible to join NDA after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. But, you are eligible to join only in Indian Army and you are not eligible to join in Indian Navy or Air Force. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force. So, if you are interested to join Indian Army then, you can join NDA after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream.
13th January 2017, 11:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board in any discipline for Army wing.

But, for recruitment in Air Force and Navy candidates must have PCM as main paper. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th January 2017, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to apply for NDA exam so I want to know is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, commerce student of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam but you should apply only Indian Army post through NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
26th August 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th passed candidate, and I have two subjects back in degree can I join NDA with my 12 the certificate, and I am 21 years old now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?